4th of July
Holiday Hours for Friday July, 4:
Center Hours: 9:30am-7pm
Makai Market Food Court: 9:30am-8pm
At Ala Moana Center, we're celebrating 4th of July for our 23rd consecutive year, with four days of 20% savings, live musical entertainment and our fireworks spectacular at Ala Moana Beach Park.
20% Savings Pass
Use it at over 80 stores!
Print your Savings Pass, or pick up a Pass at the Center and show it at any participating store from July 3-6 to receive 20% off one regular-priced item per store, per day.
Click to print your pass
4th of July Fireworks Spectacular
Join us at Ala Moana Beach Park for the greatest fireworks show in the state!
Friday, July 4 | 8:30pm
Tune in to KSSK for the live
Customers are encouraged to watch the 23rd Annual Fireworks Spectacular
from Ala Moana Beach Park. There will not be a designated spectator
zone at Ala Moana Center.
Alternative parking for the Ala Moana Center 4th of July Fireworks show include:
· Ala Moana Pacific Center, Free, open 2pm – 11pm, entrance on Kona Street.
· Hawaii Convention Center, $10 fee, open 6:30am – 10:30pm.
Come for the shopping and stay for the music
Click for schedule
Maui Family Getaway for Four
Enter for a chance to win!
- Three-night stay for a family of four in an Executive Suite at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa with complimentary resort shuttle service to Lahaina Town and Breakfast Buffet for four.
- Roundtrip airfare for four between O‘ahu and Maui on Island Air.
- $500 Ala Moana Center Gift Card
Read the official rules and Enter on Facebook or submit an entry form at Center Court on Mall Level 2 from June 28 - July 6, 2014.
Enjoy Centerstage Entertainment while you shop!
Thursday, July 3rd
4:00pm Eric Lee
5:00pm Duncan Kamakana
6:00pm Kuana Torres Kahele
Friday, July 4th
5:00pm Mark Yamanaka
6:00pm A Touch of Gold
Saturday, July 5th
4:00pm Mike Tulba
5:00pm Melveen Leed
6:00pm Hoku Zuttermeister
Sunday, July 6th
4:00pm Erin Smith
5:00pm Sean Naauao
Mahalo to our sponsors: