Jobs at Ala Moana
ALA MOANA CENTER GUEST SERVICES
Position Available: Part-Time Bilingual Guest Services Host
Energetic and friendly individuals needed to provide outstanding service for a large retail center. The ideal Guest Services Host is an individual who has a passion for providing an exceptional experience to mall guests. Guest Services Hosts serve as experts and the primary resource for guests seeking information about the mall and surrounding attractions. Starting wage $12 per hour.
Must have superior customer service skills in a fast-paced environment, as well as be able to stay focused on goals during downtime. Professional appearance and demeanor is a must!
We are looking for people who:
• Have an outgoing, upbeat, and friendly personality.
• Are comfortable engaging mall guests.
• Can easily decipher which services are most appropriate to offer mall guests.
• Take pride and ownership of the success of the Host team.
• Have a strong knowledge of the mall and local community, including modes of transportation, dining, lodging, and attractions.
• Are able to work in a fast-paced environment, accommodating and communicating to a broad range of clientele with various needs.
• Are able to easily switch from one priority to another.
• Are able to collaborate and work within a team environment.
• Are proactive, approachable and solution-focused.
• Are punctual and dependable with a good attendance record.
• Are proficient on basic Microsoft Office applications, iOS (smartphone) applications, and Internet.
• Have a flexible schedule with availability on weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
• Have sufficient mobility to navigate a large retail complex without assistance for up to 8 hours at a time.
• Have prior retail or hospitality experience (preferred).
• Bilingual skills are a must. Japanese language skills preferred.
Part-time positions will average 16-18 hours per week. All candidates must successfully pass a background check and drug screening before hire.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in response to this ad. Be certain to reference "Position ID ALA462" in the subject line of your email.
Whether you are on your way to college or retirement - or somewhere in between - we invite you to become a part of our team!
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALEX AND ANI
Position Available: Full-Time Store Manager
The Store Manager is responsible for overall day-to-day operations of the store, staff development, product placement, client service standards, achieving sales goals, and loss prevention. The Store Manager and Area Support Manager reports directly to the COO.
- Be the driving force behind the Alex and Ani message of positive energy
- Recruits, interviews and hires for all positions as well as future Hawaii locations
- Supports the training and ongoing development of the Store Management team and other locations
- Maintains optimal store staffing needs and schedules talent to maximize productivity
- Ensures proper floor coverage and floor management to maximize store volume
- Upholds the Alex and Ani culture and creates an environment that is committed to exceeding client’s expectations with the highest level of client service at all times
- Execute events per company directives to grow the client base and build loyalty
- Administers the Performance Management process and ensures monthly touch bases and reviews are handled in a timely and consistent manner
- Ensure efficient planning, coordination, follow-through and completion of tasks, which contribute to the achievement of the store and company goals
- Identifies documents, and resolves performance issues and policy violations according to company policy in partnership with the District Manager
- Adjust plans, directions, schedules when necessary and acts with a sense of urgency to meet changing priorities, store needs and the demands of the business
- Communicates client feedback, business trends and recommendations to the appropriate parties
- Ensures the maintenance of a neat, clean and organized store and stockroom
- Effectively promotes all Brand initiatives, building client database and achieves all personal goals
- Ensure the store maintains visual presentation standards and making sure the store is replenished at all times and providing options for sell through
- Establishes and ensures compliance with the Retail Operations Manual and Associate Handbook
- Ensure protection of all company assets, controlling internal and external loss while achieving stores shrink goals
- Ensures the appropriate execution of merchandise handling procedures
- Controls payroll and all other controllable expensesIdentifies and resolves all store maintenance issues
- Completes all additional duties and projects as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of retail experience, with at least 4 years of management experience
- Solid business acumen and analytical skills and can confidently analyze and speak to the store’s business
- Excellent visual merchandising skills, knowledgeable of our merchandise and confident making visual decisions based on our clients’ buying patterns
- Proven leadership skills and strong personal presence
- Demonstrated success in recruiting, training, revenue generation, and operations
- Excellent communication, delegation, follow-up, and time-management skillsProven ability to multi-task and direct activities at all levels
- Some travel may be required
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work a rotating schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays, based on the needs of the business
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Associates degree or equivalent in work experience
In interested, please send resumes to email@example.com or call 808 258 6766.
BATH AND BODY WORKS
Position Available: Part-Time Sales Associate
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the top brands in all of retail? Here is your opportunity. Bath and Body Works is looking for energetic and outgoing trilingual English, Japanese and Korean-speaking associates to fill a number of selling positions in the Ala Moana location. We are striving to meet the needs of our visiting customers so language is a must. We provide a fun, positive, and rewarding work environment, along with competitive hourly wages, flexible hours, and plenty of opportunity for advancement and growth.
All interested candidates are welcome to pick up an application in the store or print one online. Applications can be submitted in person at the store location, faxed to (917) 522-7486 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BIG ISLAND CANDIES
Position Available: Brand Ambassadors
Big Island Candies manufactures Hawaii's finest gourmet cookies, chocolates and confections!
We are seeking exceptional brand ambassadors at our Ala Moana location with excellent service skills:
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep. (fluency in Japanese)
- Customer Service Rep. (Cashier)
- Customer Service Rep. (Stock Clerk)
Other job duties and requirements will be addressed with qualified applicants who are selected for interviews. Visit our Employment page at www.bigislandcandies.com to apply.
Position Available: Sales Associate
At Brunello Cucinelli we embody the vision and philosophy of the Brunello Cucinelli lifestyle http://brunellocucinelli.com/en. We are actively recruiting both Manager and Sales Associates for our new Ala Moana Center boutique. An understanding of luxury and the ability to translate that knowledge and experience to the client is essential. The role requires dedication to the brand as well as superior customer service, ability to create a welcoming environment and build and develop relationships with clients. Brunello Cucinelli offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for full-time employees. Please send resume to YChang@brunellocucinelliusa.com
- Provide superior and thorough customer service
- Achieve designated sales plans
- Adhere at all times to company policies and procedures
- Perform all reasonable instructions as provided by your store manager
- Always create a welcoming environment for colleagues and customers
- Maximize all selling opportunities in order to achieve/exceed monthly individual sales goals
- Build relationships with customers through the use of clientele books in order to drive repeat business
- Identify and address all customer needs and expectations
- Utilize all available support material and maintain awareness of all current marketing and promotional activity
- Maintain consistent grooming, visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all company product and technical information
- Ensure adherence at all times to company retail operating and security
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues in our other stores and support departments at our Corporate Office
- Adhere to all company procedures, Health and Safety guidelines
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Experience in luxury and/or retail preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to stand for multiple hours continuously
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion
CALYPSO ST. BARTH
Position Available: Assistant Store Manager
Ethereal, Vibrant, Luxurious, and Universal; this is what inspires our “Joie de vivre” and all that is quintessentially Calypso St. Barth.
Calypso St. Barth is a luxury lifestyle brand with a passionate international following. Inspired by travel, culture & the arts, we offer women’s apparel, accessories and home décor. Devoted to creating unique and quality pieces, we incorporate exquisite textures, rich colors, special embellishments & modern twists on ancient artisan techniques. Our pieces provide a sense of escape from the everyday and inspire customers to live a beautiful, joyous life.
Calypso St. Barth has over 50 boutiques in the US, as well as a successful E-commerce web site, and wholesale distribution to select luxury, specialty stores and resorts worldwide. The Calypso St. Barth offices are located in the unique, up and coming area of Long Island City (Queens NY). We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer paid life insurance, a generous discount on our merchandise and more. We are an inspiring team-oriented environment with opportunities for growth. Ideal candidates should possess a distinctive combination of creativity and business acumen and passion for our unique brand.
- Serve as a role model by actively participating in clienteling, add-on selling, and networking
- Drive sales by assisting the customer and Sales Associates with product knowledge and styling that effectively meets and exceeds their needs
- Inspire Sales team to be proactive in achieving selling standards and store goals
- Maximize sales through observation and consistent floor supervision
- Create a repeat customer base through active client outreach, building and maintaining relationships
- Assist Sales team on creating a Client Program and Book that develops and builds a client base that generates sales on a consistent basis
- Inspire Sales team to devise VIP events and programs that create client loyalty and acquire new customers
- Ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies and directives
- Maintain displays, fill in merchandise on sales floor, and assist in floor-set execution
- Work alongside Sales staff ensuring the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image. Assists in maintaining cleanliness of store and backroom / stockroom
- Along with Store Manager; partners with Planning, Allocation and Buying teams to ensure appropriate assortment for the store
- Provide timely feedback to staff regarding visual direction, with guidance from the Visual Merchandising team
- Ensure Sales associates are trained on product knowledge, selling skills, customer service and store operations
- Provide coaching and feedback to Sales Associates that inspire sales excellence
- Understand, support and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Help control all company assets (i.e., payroll hours, fixtures, cash, inventory and property) and completes all paperwork promptly and accurately
- Foster a work climate that inspires mutual trust, respect and teamwork
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years’ experience in a retail management position (preferably in luxury product or women’s apparel)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Competent computer skills to work on our POS system, use Microsoft Office Suite and write emailsGood verbal and written communication skills
- Math proficiency (for completion of purchases, ledgers, bank deposits and schedules)
- Must be able to lift boxes, move selling floor fixtures, and climb stairs
- Possess and uphold a friendly, positive and professional behavior
- Strong observation skills; identifying and assessing customer and employee behaviorAbility to create a quality-working environment that will inspire others to develop and excel
- Bilingual is a plus
Please email resumes to Mabel Wong at email@example.com
Position Available: Full-Time or Part-Time Sales Associate
Cinnabon is looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to
be part of the Cinnabon team! Hiring for all shifts, mornings, evenings
and weekends available. Applicants with flexible schedules preferred.
Please email IDADInc@aol.com for application and interviews.
Position Available: Full-Time Sales Associate
ESCADA of the Americas is a luxury women's retail company committed to hiring motivated and qualified individuals. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Sales Associate at our Ala Moana Boutique.
We invite retail professionals with a strong fashion background and a minimum of two years sales experience to join this dynamic team. The individual we seek is committed to providing excellent customer service to high-end clientele. Luxury experience is a plus!
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Generous employee discount
If interested, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in store.
Position Available: Sales Associate, Visual Associate and Stock Associate
Join Forever 21's Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retailer skills while working with our exceptional retail staff! At Forever 21, style isn't dedicated...it's inspired! Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season's hottest styles at can't-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination's iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
- Greets and provides excellent customer service while obtaining maximum sales results
- Maintains a friendly, professional behavior at all times with customers, supervisors, and co-workers
- Ensures the store maintains its excellent visual presentation
- Experience dealing with the public
- High school graduate : Some college/ college graduate preferred
- Customer service and sales related experience/exposure
- Creative/fashion flair experience/exposure
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We're always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless. Be a part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
If interested, candidates can come to the store to pick up an application.
Position Available: Associate Store Manager
J.Crew is looking for a positive and driven individual who can communicate effectively, seek creative solutions to challenges and someone who fosters teamwork and develop partnerships to become the next J.Crew Associate Manager.
Associate Manager supports the operation of a profitable building through successful selling floor supervision and management of division of responsibility. Assist Store Director in the daily operation of the store including; scheduling, inventory, payroll, training, day to day paperwork and maintaining store appearance.
- Acts in the best interest of the customer
- Leads by example by providing quality customer service
- Takes ownership of self-development
- Receives feedback in an open and receptive manner
- Performs divisions of responsibilities with competence and minimal supervision
- Participates in store meetings, management meetings, and business partner visits
- Sets clear expectations and provide direction on how to achieve
- Prioritizes workload to maximize efficiency and minimize impact on customer experience
- Maintains a healthy work environment for the team
- Supports new initiatives
- Interfaces with all levels of management and associates in a manner that promotes learning and mutual respect
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job
- Three to five years retail management experience
- Must be customer focused
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide feedback as needed
- Must be able to build relationships in order to foster teamwork and develop partnerships
- Basic compter skills
- Strong eye for fashion
- Physical requirements lift/ carry/ move 40 pounds minimum including fixtures and product
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including holidays, overnights, weekends
- Ability to actively supervise the sales floor
If interested in the Associate Manage position, please apply online at www.jobs.jcrew.com.
Position Available: Sales Associate and Stock Support
If you're friendly, smart and creative, you might be a perfect fit for J.Crew. An icon of style, J.Crew is known worldwide for its sophisticated, fun clothing and accessories to live, work, plan and even get married in. For information about part time sale and support opportunities, apply in person.
Candidate must be flexible and available to work all shifts, especially weekends. If interested, please fill out an application at the store.
Position Available: Part-Time Sales Associate
Kipling is seeking a highly motivated professional to join their team. The position requires someone that is personable, energetic, highly organized and hard working. Individuals should have a passion for the retail industry and enjoy working with a team. Candidates will be responsible for driving sales, mentoring associates, daily operations, merchandising and loss prevention.
- Experience in leadership, especially in driving sales and profitability by achieving or exceeding all established store and individual goals
- Strong customer service and retail sales experience
- High levels of visual and merchandising standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual candidates preferred: Japanese, Chinese, Korean
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and opportunity for growth. If interested, please visit www.kipling-usa.com and click on the Careers link to apply.
Position Available: Part-Time Supervisor
Supports Store Management in attaining Levi's® Store Iconic status by contributing to the successful implementation of strategies and operational excellence that ensure brand equity, customer satisfaction and financial growth. The supervisor is responsible for Stylist duties as well assuming responsibility for the store in the absence of a manager. The Supervisor relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Contributes to stores financial growth through driving sales, managing expenses and implementing plans for increased profitability.
• Is accountable for ensuring all operational standards are achieved.
• Assists in the training and retention of a store staff that model LS&CO selling practices, deliver authentic customer service and meet sales goals.
• Executes flawless store visual presentation by maintaining visual and store housekeeping standards.
• Drives profitable sales by meeting or exceeding established sales and performance goals.
• Models customer service behaviors and ensures that others are trained on and exhibiting those behaviors in order to deliver on KPI goals (Conversion, Units Per Transaction and Sales Per Hour).
• Demonstrates excellent product knowledge and trains others to do the same.
• Contributes to expense control by managing controllable expenses and following all loss prevention programs.
• Assists in executing floor changes, sales and promotional events timely and effectively for maximum financial results.
• Participates in training process for new hires on LS&CO culture, product knowledge, selling practices and other associate responsibilities.
• Identifies developmental opportunities in staff and partners with management to accomplish improvements.
• Contributes to a positive work environment that encourages retention and talent.
• Informs management of employee relations issues that need to be addressed.
• Supervises store team in the absence of another member of management.
• Performs operational procedures to support efficient store operation and drive sales.
• Ensures required store tasks are completed timely and effectively by personally contributing and giving direction to other team members when necessary.
• Assists in ensuring sound inventory management through following established receiving and sending merchandise process, completing all required paperwork and following all price change and ticketing procedures.
• Participates in physical inventory preparation and counts.
• Prevents loss by following established policies and procedures, educating others on the same.
• Provides operational and loss prevention training as necessary
• Executes store visual standards in accordance with visual merchandising direction, resulting in flawless product presentation and housekeeping standards.
• Makes recommendations about visual merchandising direction based on the lay out and needs of the store.
• Maintains appropriate levels of product on the sales floor by contributing to and ensuring floor replenishment.
• Creates a high energy, compelling store experience for customers by engaging customers and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to other associates.
• Models behaviors and holds self and the team accountable to the LS&CO sales standards of "Connect, Consult and Close."
• Participates in training associates on product knowledge to make them product experts who can effectively serve customers needs.
-Education and/or Experience
1+ years of experience and a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
While performing the duties of the job the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear, and use hands to type. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts.
To apply, click here .
Position Available: Sales Associate
Sales Associates are responsible for being a Levi's® Stylist by implementing a variety of functions and procedures relating to customer service, sales, merchandising, and store operations.
• Show a thorough understanding of Levi Strauss & Company's history and heritage.
• Demonstrate excellent product knowledge.
• Provide exceptional customer service to every Levi's® Store customer using The 3C's of Success:
Connect, Consult & Close.
• Meet or exceed established store and individual sales and performance goals daily.
• Comply with Levi's® Stores cash handling guidelines.
• Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs.
• Assist stock associates with replenishment and security tagging of merchandise on the selling floor as needed.
• Assist in pricing of merchandise as needed.
• Assist in physical inventory and cycle counts.
• Assist in maintaining store appearance in accordance with Levi's® Stores visual presentation standards and general housekeeping procedures.
To apply, click here
Position Available: Full-Time Sales Manager
Montblanc is a producer of exclusive products such as watches, jewelry, writing instruments, and fine leather goods which reflect the outstanding standard in culture quality, tradition and craftsmanship. Montblanc is represented in 35 boutiques in the United States and 350 boutiques across the world.
• Plans and directs the day-today sales operations of the boutique.
• Develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability
• Implementation and executions of sales initiatives
• Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient
• Ensures all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability
• Forecasts staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas together with the Boutique Manager
• Participates in the annual review process
• A bachelor's degree or it's equivalent; at least 3 years of experience in luxury retail sales
• Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
• Lead and directs the work of others
• Excellent understanding and appreciation of the luxury goods markets
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate good working relations within the company
• High creative. Out-of-the-box thinker;
• Self motivated seeking challenge and growth
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
A positive professional attitude and presentation
Position Available: Full-Time Assistant Manager and Part-Time Sales Associate
Nine West, a leading women's footwear retailer is now hiring for our Nine West store in Ala Moana. We are looking for experienced, talented, and passionate individuals to join our team. We are accepting applications for Assistant Manager and Part Time Sales Associate. We offer Competitive Wages, Great Benefits, Career Development, and a generous Associate Discount. Qualified candidates should contact Manager on Duty at (808) 944-5152, and complete an online application at ninewest.com.
Position Available: Sales Associate
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales through exhibiting passion for product, brands, fashion and trends with all customers. The Sales Associate is also responsible for executing initiatives and tasks as assigned by the leadership team. Overall, the Sales Associate is expected to work as a positive member of the store team and consistently provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Reflects the PacSun brand by demonstrating passion and affinity for product, brands, fashion and trends
- Contributes to a positive working environment by consistently exhibiting core value behaviors
- Maintains and drives the company's fashion image by adhering to the Employee Appearance Guidelines
- Demonstrates willingness, aptitude, and initiative to learn what is unknown about product, brands, fashion and trends
- Strives to improve individual performance while working as a productive member of the team
- Delivers an engaging, positive and authentic customer experience with all customers
- Focuses on full-price selling while maintaining awareness of product value and promotions
- Handles customer situations in compliance with policy and procedures, attempts to "solve for yes" and partners with the leadership when dealing with escalated issues
- Completes all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Executes all visual directives and maintains visual standards set by the company and as directed by the management team
- Supports high standards of organization and cleanliness, promoting a safe working and shopping environment to maximize the customer experience
- Upholds and complies with all company policies as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual, Code of Business Conduct, Employee Policy Guide and the Safety Program
- Complies with all Loss Prevention policies, and communicates violations directly to the leadership team or via the Silent Witness Hotline
- Shares feedback from customers with the leadership team to improve the overall customer experience
- Actively participates in all company and store contests and events
- Stays current on all financial goals and priorities
- Assists the leadership team in achieving all sales and operational goals
- Passion for product, brands, fashion and trends
- Excellent selling skills
- Proven to exhibit a friendly, out-going, open-minded, engaging personality that enjoys being a team player
- Strong time management, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate· Basic math and computer proficiency
- Previous retail experience preferred
If interested, please stop by the store and fill out an application, or send your resume to email@example.com. Group interviews are conducted weekly. See management for details. Come see what the Golden State of Mind is all about!
Position Available: Full-Time Sales Associate (Key Holder)
Perfumania is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and driven individual to specialize in sales of genuine designer fragrances, bath and body, cosmetics, skin care products and related gifts and accessories for men, women and children.
Perfumania's fragrance consultants are trained to provide personalized service and expert advice about today's most popular fragrances, as well as the classic and hard-to-find fragrances. Meeting this need requires three basic principles: service, selection and quality. Because of the dedication and superior customer service offered by our Associates, Perfumania has been successful at upholding all three, while maintaining fantastic discount pricing.
- One year in sales or retail industry
Ensure store is maintained and kept efficiently and professionally at all times. Pursue sales growth. Strive to meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales plan. Ability to maintain company standards in selling, merchandising, loss prevention and operational activities.
We offer competitive hourly pay rate, plus daily commissions. Rates are based upon experience. Rates are negotiable.
If interested, please fill out an application at the store or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Available: Full-Time Sales Associate
Prada is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual, experienced in luxury retail to represent the company. We want someone who will put his or her professionalism at the service of the corporate image and of the customer's satisfaction and loyalty. It's important that the candidate collaborates in achieving both the quantitative and qualitative objectives for both the department and the store.
- Luxury retail experience preferred
- Men's RTW experience preferred
- Bilingual candidate preferred: Japanese, Chinese and/or Korean
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package: Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, FSA, 401k retirement savings with employer match, PTO & sick leave.
Please submit resumes to Human Resources Manager's Fax: 923-2446 or email: email@example.com.
Position Available: Full-Time Sales Associate
Porsche Design is a luxury brand with a particular focus on technically inspired lifestyle products. Launched in 1972 by Professor Ferdinand Alexander Porsche, the brand has followed the same authentic and uncompromising principle since 1972: functional, timeless, and purist design driven by innovation. Today's product portfolio includes exquisite timepieces, sunglasses, luggage, writing tools, a high tech sport and fashion collection, a men's fragrance line as well as electronic products such as the award-winning P'9982 Porsche Design smartphone by BlackBerry.
We are currently seeking a full-time Sales Associate for our location in the Ala Moana Center. The ideal candidate must have outstanding selling, service and clienteling skills. The candidate should also demonstrate leadership ability, entrepreneurial interest, creativity, marketing capabilities and the ability to work cohesively within a team environment. Experience in selling Swiss made timepieces is a plus. High-end, luxury retail sales experience required.
Please submit resume to Honolulu@porsche-design.com
Position Available: Full-Time Sales Associate
Tod's is seeking a dynamic, career-oriented, sales professional to join our team. Must have prior retail experience and able to speak to sales history. Deliver exceptional world class service and build client base. Must be well groomed, polished and have excellent verbal and written skills. Japanese, Chinese or Korean language speaking candidates preferred.
If interested, fax resume to 808-924-5111 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Available: Sales Associate
Toys"R"Us at Ala Moana is looking for fun and motivated individuals to join the team! If interested, please apply today at ruscareers.com. C'mon! Let's play!
UNO DE 50
Position Available: Full-Time / Part-Time Sales Associates
Uno de 50 is looking for fun, energetic and motivated individuals to join our highly dynamic team. Minimum two years of retail experience and minimum of one year sales experience. We seek individuals skilled in handling cash sales and bilingual in Japanese.
Please fill out an application at the store.
Position Available: Part-Time Sales Specialist and Fashion Stylist
Are you a fashion enthusiast? Do you enjoy inspiring confidence in others? Are you looking to be a member of a successful and progressive team? If so, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate has enthusiastic team spirit, builds positive relationships that can meet customer demands, has strong selling skills, and is a Fashion Leader. Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Please email your resume along with availability and three professional references of prior supervisors to:
Position Available: Full-Time Management Position
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of home furnishings in the United States, Canada and Australia. Our brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We successfully market them through all three major channels - retail stores, catalogs, and the Internet.
In partnership with the General Manager, promote a sales culture to build productivity. Develop associates for future growth through hiring and developing great people. Provide leadership to achieve or exceed budgeted sales, payroll and controllable expense goals. Effectively manage store operations, maintain appropriate inventory levels and visual merchandising standards. Ensure all internal and external customers receive exemplary customer service and receive a positive store/brand experience. Ensure sales associates build relationships with customers.
-In partnership with the General Manager, ensure store meets or exceeds sales and contest goals. Meet payroll goals based on current trends
-Prioritize, plan and adjust schedules and daily agendas to meet business goals. Hold team accountable to achieving goals
-In partnership with the General Manager, recruit, interview, and select qualified candidates to build a talent pipeline to achieve current and future business goals
-Train and motivate all associates through on-going programs in sales, customer service and product knowledge
-Develop associates to assume increased levels of responsibility
-Assess performance and provide on-going feedback; Complete and deliver performance appraisals and development plans
-Ensure team provides an exceptional customer experience in the store to achieve World Class Service standards
-Maintain presence through effective floor management and ensure staff coverage in all areas of the store
-Maintain a safe work environment and ensure ongoing safety training and awareness
-In partnership with the General Manager, manage store-operating procedures i.e., inventory levels and cash control to minimize store losses
-Responsible for ensuring the store meets company guidelines in opening and closing
-In partnership with the General Manager, monitor company assets through accurate inventory procedures
-Ensure store standards are met and maintained, i.e., visuals, cleanliness, signage, safety, etc.
-Exemplify and ensure associates comply with all Company policies and procedures
-Create and maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect, in accordance with our People First Philosophy
-Monitor assets through accurate inventory management procedures
Requirements & Qualifications:
-2-3 years management experience. Specialty retail preferred
-Ability to manage staff to meet and exceed sales and payroll goals
-Ability to identify top talent and train/develop/retain great people
-Ability to think through complex issues and allocate time to execute multiple tasks and changing priorities
-Effective communication, organization and leadership skills
-Ability to motivate and influence others through actions and examples
- Ability to achieve results both independently and through others by fostering a spirit of teamwork and cooperation
-Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
-Availability to work closing shift a minimum of three times per week, minimum of three Saturdays per month and two Sundays per month, annual inventory and entire holiday season (November and December)
-Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lb., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resume and applications may be submitted in person, or email to:
Karen Wood, General Manager