Ala Moana Center is the world’s largest outdoor shopping center and Hawaii’s premier shopping, entertainment, and dining destination with 290 stores, including nearly 70 dining options. Ala Moana Center features a diverse collection of stores including locally owned boutiques and national retailers.
Ala Moana Center is owned and/or managed by General Growth Properties, Inc. GGP currently has ownership interest in, or management responsibility for more than 200 regional shopping malls in 43 states, as well as ownership in planned community developments and commercial office buildings. The company’s portfolio totals approximately 200 million square feet of retail space and includes over 24,000 retail stores nationwide. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol GGP. For more information, please visit the company web site at http://www.ggp.com
GGP Code of Conduct
This mall is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests. While visiting this mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
· Violations of the law
· Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants and/or employees
· Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
· Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment
· Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, visiting theaters or offices for business purposes
· Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
· Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
· Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
· Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
· Excessive loitering
· Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices in the shopping center
· No firearms or illegal weapons
The mall is a privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
Sponsorship and Partnership at Ala Moana Center Hawaii's Center and one of the World's Best Destinations
Ala Moana Center is one of the premier retail and dining destinations in the world. Billed as America’s largest outdoor shopping mall it combines the highest end couture shopping, local favorites, an array of dining choice, entertainment, and the beauty of the Hawaiian Islands and culture. The Oahu shopping center is Hawaii’s number one shopping destination based on traffic counts and also serves as the primary shopping and community destination for the locals.
- 42 million annual visitors per year—making it Hawaii’s most visited destination with locals and tourists.
- Average household income: $72,000
- World’s largest open-air shopping center.
- Research identifies Ala Moana Center as the “favorite” shopping and entertainment destination in Hawaii.
- Imagery Association—located next to the Pacific Ocean and across from famous Hawaii beaches.
- Retailers range from the finest French and Italian Houses, popular National Favorites, and an array surf/beachwear shops.
- One of Honolulu’s major transfer centers for local and visitor public and private transportation.
- One of the highest sales volume properties—achieved 1 billion in sales in late 90’s.
- International customer base—US, Japan, Europe, Canada, and more.
Program and Opportunities Available:
Partners that wish to form a long-term association with Ala Moana Center can do so through naming rights of key venues and attractions within the Center. These deals provide the maximum exposure both internally and via external media for the partners.
Ala Moana Center hosts over 500 events per year for the local and visitor markets. Sponsors can purchase the rights and become the presenting or title sponsor of several of the Center’s “Signature Events”. These event and program sponsorships provide a tremendous amount of in-Center media exposure and also external media/PR.
Strategic Marketing Alliances
Alliances can be developed with those partners that wish to provide their service and/or product in exchange for benefits from Ala Moana Center retail programs, marketing, advertising, etc. These alliances are generally set up as shared revenue opportunities for the partner and Ala Moana Center.
Sample your company’s product and/or service at Ala Moana Center and reach over 100,000 consumers per day. Sampling programs can be customized to meet the sponsors needs and in some cases include advertising and/or promotional opportunities with the Center.
Direct media and/or advertising opportunities are available through several media vehicles that Ala Moana Center has in place including a monthly magazine, Holiday Gift Book, Customer Directories, in-Center and parking lot billboards, and more.
Partner with the largest shopping mall in Hawaii. Almost all programs between the partner and Ala Moana Center are developed via the strategic goals of the partner and Ala Moana Center. Custom Programs can include a combination of those opportunities described above or one that meets the needs of the partner.
Ala Moana Center is proud to partner with Hilton Grand Vacations Club. Please visit: www.hiltongrandvacations.com for more information.